Friday, September 16, 2011

2012 Everstart Schedule is Released!

FLW released the 2012 Everstart schedule yesterday. 

Texas Division
Feb. 2-4 - Lake Amistad
April 12-14 - Same Rayburn
May 31-June 2 Toledo Bend
October 4-6 Lake o the Pines

Championship
Nov 1-4 Ouachita River Monroe, LA

All of a sudden my anticipation for next year is at an all time high!  I couldn't think of a better schedule myself.  Of course I will really enjoy the Lake o the Pines in October.  You can't beat fishing in your back yard and sleeping in your own bed! 

I like the spaced out schedule much more! 

I can't wait to get back to Amistad!  It has to be the most beautiful lake in Texas! Crystal blue waters! You can see 20' deep on a calm day!  Clearer than a swimming pool!

Sam Rayburn should be a post spawn dream!  The fish should be hungry and ready to bite!

Toledo Bend is perfectly timed!  It won't be so hot like the past late June tournaments, but the fish will be scattered between the shallows and the deep! 

Now Lake o the Pines in October....shall I say more?  This is the best time to load the boat with fish on Lake of the Pines.  Expect to see 50+ fish to a boat per day!  It should be unreal!

Now let's just hope and pray we get some much needed rain before next year.  Toledo Bend is over 10' low and Rayburn is getting to be near the 10' low mark. 

As long as I can get a spot in the tournament, I will be a happy camper! 

Come on 2012! I'm waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment